Sohel F Fidai :
Mumbai, July 25 2019: Shein, a leading online e-commerce fast fashion brand joins hands with Make a Wish Foundation, an NGO that grants wishes of children with life threatening diseases, to make their wishes come true and dress in their best.
Life is the most unpredictable journey and Shein feels honored in making sure that they fulfill wishes to add happiness and spread love in the times of their suffering. As a part of the association, Shein granted the wishes of children who desired specific outfits/apparels adding a special memory to cherish.
Shein fulfilled over 30 wishes of children battling life and the association is an attempt to fulfill many such wishes for an entire year while the event took place in the Shein’s office with the near dear ones of the children. Shein soon shall take the endeavor to other cities.
The afternoon started with a painting and drawing competition followed by an interactive session with the children. Most of the children wore their outfits and SHEIN provided them with matching caps for their attire and glasses to flaunt their outfit and slay the day. This afternoon called wraps post-lunch and it was an end to one merry day out for the children.
On this association, the Spokesperson of Shein says,’‘ We are glad to be associated with Make A Wish foundation. It’s an amazing initiative which grants wishes to some very deserving children and we are really looking forward to this year long collaboration with them”
Deepak Bhatia, CEO of Make a Wish says, ‘This CSR support from SHEIN will help us grant wishes of all the children with a critical illness, who wish to have new clothes. This support will help us enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.’
Details of the children:
- Ayush Raju suffering from brain tumor aged 5 wished for new clothes
- Trisha Cosavi suffering from brain tumor aged 8 wished for a Cinderella dress
- Rishika Chorasiya suffering from VSD aged 4 wished for a gown as an attire.
- Ankita Mondal suffering from Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia aged 6 wished for a T-shirt paired up with a skirt.
- Krishna Patel suffering from VSD aged 6 wished for a Punjabi dress for herself.
- Varad Chauhan suffering from SV ASD aged 4 wished for formals to wear on his hospital visits.
- Arfat Khan suffering from Nepheotic aged 7 wished to done a T-shirt with a pair of jeans.
- Kinjal Chouksey suffering from Pineblastoma aged 7 wished for a Long gown along with a Skirt for herself.
- Aditya Chaurasia suffering from Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia aged 4 wishes to have new T-shirts to wear.
- Shivraj Bargoti suffering from VSD aged 6 wished to have a T-shirt with a pair of jeans.